Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/03 20:16:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release rc-2 as Roller 6.0.1

Roller 6.0.1 is a bug fix release that fixes bugs in the Server Admin,
Create New User, Weblog Config and comments pages.

Thanks to all who helped out with 6.0. Also, thanks to the work of Swapnil
Mane, all of the Roller docs have now been updated for the new Roller 6 UI
and converted to AsciiDoc. They are included in the binary release as PDFs.

Release candidate files are here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-6.0/v6.0.1

Release Notes - Apache Roller - Version 6.0.1
** Bug
    * [ROL-2160] - Server admin page fails to display properly
    * [ROL-2161] - Create New user error
    * [ROL-2164] - Incorrect key`createWebsite.timeZone` in WeblogConfig.jsp
    * [ROL-2165] - Fix poor formatting caused by word-wrapping in
CommentDataServlet.java

Please vote to release Roller 6.0.1.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Release rc-2 as Roller 6.0.1

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
+1, thank you Dave.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

[VOTE CORRECTION] Release rc-2 as Roller 6.0.1

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I incorrectly announced the release of 6.0.1 on Friday without three PMC
votes so now with Aditya's +1 the release is official.

Release is approved, corrected vote count:
Swapnil M +1
Greg H +1 (b)
Dave J +1 (b)
Aditya S +1 (b)

Dave

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release rc-2 as Roller 6.0.1

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
+1 Thanks Dave!

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Release is approved, vote: