Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Daniel Barclay <db...@maprtech.com> on 2015/05/09 23:50:38 UTC

disabling heartbeat/ping checking

How do we disable the heartbeat/ping check (e.g., to run things in the
debugger without having parts of Drill fail the check and quit)?

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies

Re: disabling heartbeat/ping checking

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Try:

-Ddrill.exec.rpc.user.timeout=0 -Ddrill.exec.rpc.bit.timeout=0

Note that I haven't tried this yet.

For future reference, anything that is in the drill-module/override.conf
files can be overridden by passing as system property.  You can see these
properties here:

https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/resources/drill-module.conf#L30
https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/resources/drill-module.conf#L40