Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> on 2006/01/15 14:19:28 UTC

[scm] Subversion commit problem

I can't seem to commit my latest work. Here's the error I get:

niklas@niklas:~/Projects/mina$ svn commit
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of \
    '/repos/asf/!svn/act/2baed254-650a-0410-b5c2-8270634375bd': 403 \
    Forbidden (http://svn.apache.org)

I've never seen this error before. Seems like my write permissions have
been dropped or something. I've only checked out the MINA subtree (did a
fresh checkout minutes ago) but that shouldn't cause any problems, right?

/Niklas

Re: [scm] Subversion commit problem

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

> 2006/1/15, Niklas Therning <niklas@trillian.se
> <ma...@trillian.se>>:
>
>     Yes I did! How embarrassing!
>

> It's because I made the same mistake. LOL!

Ha! Happened to me too.  You're not alone Niklas.

Alex

Re: [scm] Subversion commit problem

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
2006/1/15, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>:

> Yes I did! How embarrassing!

It's because I made the same mistake. LOL!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C

Re: [scm] Subversion commit problem

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Yes I did! How embarrassing!

svn switch 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/mina'

took care of the problem. Thanks!

/Niklas

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Niklas Therning
Software Architect

niklas@trillian.se
Mobil: +46 739 75 05 73

Trillian - Software Design at its best
www.trillian.se

Re: [scm] Subversion commit problem

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niklas,

Did you check out using http by mistake?  If so, try again with https.
Otherwise, Alex might help you.

HTH,
Trustin

2006/1/15, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>:

> I can't seem to commit my latest work. Here's the error I get:
>
> niklas@niklas:~/Projects/mina$ svn commit
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: MKACTIVITY of \
>     '/repos/asf/!svn/act/2baed254-650a-0410-b5c2-8270634375bd': 403 \
>     Forbidden (http://svn.apache.org)
>
> I've never seen this error before. Seems like my write permissions have
> been dropped or something. I've only checked out the MINA subtree (did a
> fresh checkout minutes ago) but that shouldn't cause any problems, right?
>
> /Niklas

http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C