Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Anver Sotnikov <AS...@intralinks.com> on 2001/05/29 23:02:11 UTC

WSDL generator

Hi all.
I need a WSDL generator to generate wsdl file from java class - the one
from IBM works only through GUI interface.
If anybody knows any WSDL generator which can be used as command line
utility or if there is a description how IBM WSTK can be used to generate
WSDL without using GUI please drop me a note :o).

Re: WSDL generator

Posted by John Colgrave <co...@hursley.ibm.com>.
> Frank Feldmann wrote:
>
> Actuall, in the wstk there should also be a command line version of
> this thing.
> I have used it, but don' t remember where it is stored in the wstk
> folders.

IN WSTK 2.3 there is wsdlgen in WSTK_HOME/bin.

John Colgrave
colgrave@hursley.ibm.com

Re: WSDL generator

Posted by John Colgrave <co...@hursley.ibm.com>.

RE: WSDL generator

Posted by Frank Feldmann <fr...@silverstream.be>.
Actuall, in the wstk there should also be a command line version of this
thing.
I have used it, but don' t remember where it is stored in the wstk folders.

Frank Feldmann
  I need a WSDL generator to generate wsdl file from java class - the one
from IBM works only through GUI interface.
  If anybody knows any WSDL generator which can be used as command line
utility or if there is a description how IBM WSTK can be used to generate
WSDL without using GUI please drop me a note :o).

Frank Feldmann
Manager eBusiness Strategy
SilverStream Software EMEA
Mobile : +31 622429856