Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephen Clarke <an...@longusername.worldonline.co.uk> on 2002/02/20 16:03:26 UTC

Best way to debug xsl for cocoon?

Hi,

Thanks to this list, I now have the following DOS batch file for running my
XML/XSL from the command line in win2k.

set C2_HOME=c:\tomcat40\webapps\cocoon
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%C2_HOME%\WEB-INF\lib\xalan-2.2.0-D13.jar;%C2_HOME%\WE
B-INF\lib\xerces-1.4.4.jar:%C2_HOME%\WEB-INF\lib\xml-apis.jar
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN %1 -XSL %2 -OUT %3

When I do, I get error XSL:sort on line 152 of
file:/c:/Tomcat40/webapps/cocoon/resume/resume.xsl:
 Attribute test is not allowed on this element.

But when I run it in cocoon, it works fine.

On another one, I get no error, but it fails to run in cocoon.

What's the best way to debug XML/XSL in cocoon?

grateful for any ideas.

--
Best,
Stephen Clarke