Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/30 03:13:40 UTC

index.html.ja.jis

Would someone with a good editor change the encoded "POST" string to the
appropriate value in the search submit dialog?  It apparently isn't correct.

ITMT we should have an update rsn for the bad script that doesn't like
the "post" method for search :-)

Bill

RE: index.html.ja.jis

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
N'er mind... the search script should be fixed shortly, so we can
go on.  I've reverted to "post", which shouldn't present encoding
problems.

Bill