Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/29 02:47:51 UTC

Do we still maintain travis build system?

Hi,

I can still see "@flinkbot run travis" in flinkbot's toast but it seems we
already migrate to azure
pipeline and this command becomes invalid? If so, let's omit it from the
toast.

Best,
tison.

Re: Do we still maintain travis build system?

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Alright, then let's do it after the release.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.