Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Craig Stirling <CS...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/07/21 17:27:44 UTC

no test.list in CVS

We have noticed that there is no test.list in CVS. It would be a good idea
if there was one in order for us to understand what is being tested at a
given time

<==============================>
     Craig Stirling
     Web Services Client for C++ Test Coordinator
     Tel: 249993
      E-mail: craig@hursley.ibm.com
   <==============================>

Re: no test.list in CVS

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
We have most of the server side tests except for Attachment tests and
couple of others.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: no test.list in CVS