Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Willshire <an...@mail.com> on 2001/07/03 14:09:49 UTC

Netscape/Tomcat link appears incorrect

Hello,

I've been tinkering with the Netscape/Tomcat integrationi for a few weeks now, using the documentation supplied with the Tomcat installation, and the process doesn't seem to work according to the documentation.  I don't know if the link itself is a problem, or the doco, but after following all the steps in the online help, when NES 3.6 attempts to serve JSP's, all that it ends up showing is the source code for the JSP, and not the output.  Has anyone else encountered this, or have I installed something incorrectly?  I've gone over the doco with a fine tooth comb, but to no avail.

Cheers,
Andrew.

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

FREE PC-to-Phone calls with Net2Phone

Re: Netscape/Tomcat link appears incorrect

Posted by "Joseph A. Noble" <no...@flashman.com>.
Don't use Netscape (iPlanet?) myself, but that sure sounds like either a mime
type is not set up right, or the 'content-type: text/html' is not being output.

-joe-