Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/05/19 10:23:00 UTC

[OGNL] logo and site

Hi all guys,
OGNL site is quite ready to be put online, anyway we still miss a nice logo! :)
I just noticed that the Lucene.Net community promoted the nice
initiative of a contest[1] on 99designs, what do you think about
opening a context for OGNL logo too? Would it be a nice idea?
That's what we need to complete the site and publishing it :)
Please let me know, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] http://tinyurl.com/6bar6qg

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [OGNL] logo and site

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
That logo looks nice and feels in the same spirit as the other commons logo.

Gary

Re: [OGNL] logo and site

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Phil!

Re: [OGNL] logo and site

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: [OGNL] logo and site

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Ouch,
just noticed contests are for money, there's not the chance to get it
for volunteering (and Lucene.net is buying his one for $695) at least
from this site :/
Going to ask somewhere else, I'll let you know,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [OGNL] logo and site

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.