Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2017/05/30 09:07:46 UTC

NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

Booming Voice: "The Apache NetBeans (Incubating) IDE Community
Acceptance Testing (NetCAT) initiative for NetBeans 9.0 is hereby
officially declaaaaaared opeeeeeen!" Or, *bug hunting season is open!*

We are looking for enthusiastic NetBeans community members to test the
NetBeans IDE version 9.0 before its release. Apache committers are of
course very welcome, but you do not need to be a committer to join
NetCAT. If you are passionate about quality, and would like the chance
to be the reporter of bugs for a change, NetCAT is for you!

This is the first NetCAT program under the Apache Incubator, and it
marks a historic milestone in the life of NetBeans. Don't miss the
opportunity to be a part of this initiative!

For more information about how to join, and the responsibilities of a
NetCAT member, read the wiki page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+FAQ
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_NETBEANS_NetCAT-2BFAQ&d=DwMFaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=lNbsjsPBIlkvLk3cCo-v9Cl8OCHz_BBqfpuXTKAlzb4&m=kvGaSqwBFRyJcdJ36MZfUNxbM-PZvi2bJx1iE5rJPEQ&s=wlMixjw4Zs5fqE-JEDkuzEpK16j8Zqe0UnIsVrngKnI&e=>

Jiří Kovalský and Hermien Pellissier
NetCAT 9.0 coordinators

Re: Re: NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Indeed, this is how to subscribe, no other way than this:

netcat-subscribe@netbeans.incubator.apache.org

If you find somewhere the address being different, change it to the above,
or drop a mail here to say where you're seeing that address and someone
else, e.g., me, will change it.

Gj

Aw: Re: NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

Posted by Christian Lenz <Ch...@gmx.net>.
It was netcat@netbeans.apache.org, this was the last mail address that I found, I think in the wiki page.

I will subscribe now to this mail: netcat-subscribe@netbeans.incubator.apache.org

Thx.

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017 um 11:27 Uhr
> Von: "Geertjan Wielenga" <ge...@googlemail.com>
> An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: NetCAT 9.0 breaking news
>
> Is this where you sent an empty e-mail to:
>
> netcat-subscribe@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gj

Re: NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

I think I subscribed yesterday successfully to the netcat mailinglist in apache. But I didn't get a message back.