Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sanraj25 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 16:37:19 UTC

sint in schema.xml

Hi,
      I create own field name using integer field type and sint field
type(solr.SortableIntField) in schema.xml.
i can't differentiate between these two field type. When this sint exactly
use? If we use sint how it is sortable? I test by {sort =field name} in
query window .but it's not work properly.please tell me with clear example
thanks in advance

-sanraj

Re: sint in schema.xml

Posted by sanraj25 <sa...@gmail.com>.