Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@jnwd.net> on 2007/11/02 18:46:17 UTC

Re: TCK access

Just curious - Any news on this?

Jay

Re: TCK access

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@jnwd.net>.
I'm guessing still no news, eh?

Here is a link to the email where Geir acknowledged receiving my NDA.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-jcp-open/200708.mbox/%3cB2D31A62-AA65-499D-B698-D75DE6CC8DBD@pobox.com%3e

If I need to resend it though, let me know and I'll try to find the
original.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: TCK access