Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 16:22:00 UTC

Solrj facet.date

Hi,

I send a query to Solr to get information about each day of current week
via this way:

&q=*:*
&fq=type:dps
&rows=0
&facet=true
&facet.date=date
&facet.date.start=NOW/DAY-6DAYS
&facet.date.end=NOW/DAY%2B1DAY
&facet.date.gap=%2B1DAY

I want to make that query over Solrj.

This facet.date definition at source code (5.5.3):

public static final String FACET_DATE = FACET + ".date";

However it is not used at Solrj. How can I make such a query with Solrj? If
I'm not missing anything I can create a patch for such functionality at
Solrj.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Solrj facet.date

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

You are right, ClientUtils.escapeQueryChars() breaks the functionality. My
expectation was that: Solrj has

addDateRangeFacet

However there is not a direct method for facet.date query.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Solrj facet.date

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.