Posted to user@spark.apache.org by vimal dinakaran <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 18:14:56 UTC

spark streaming web ui not showing the events - direct kafka api

Hi ,
 I am using spark 1.4 with direct kafka api . In my streaming ui , I am
able to see the events listed in UI only if add stream.print() statements
or else event rate and input events remains in 0 eventhough the events gets
processed.

Without print statements , I have the action saveToCassandra in the
dstream.

Any reasons why is this not working ?

Thanks
Vimal

Re: spark streaming web ui not showing the events - direct kafka api

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
There have been changes to visibility of info in ui between 1.4 and 1.5, I
can't say off the top of my head at which point versions they took place.

Posted by vimal dinakaran <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
Have you tried spark 1.5?