Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2008/06/13 23:30:20 UTC

Re: Non-applicable properties? (was: ClassCastException when using Table Cells in FOP 0.95B)

<snip />
       [Me: ]
>>> * if it is not a table-cell or table-column, return a zero value to
>>> avoid the property subsystem calling make(PropertyList) to construct a
>>> default/initial value
>
>That’s not so simple IMO. column-number must be assigned its specified
>value even when the object isn’t a table-cell nor a table-column.

Right! I was contradicting myself here. First say that the property may be specified and significant (even if non-applicable), and then silently revert to a zero value... This is of course out of the question. :-)

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers

Andreas