Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Felipe Palma Dias <pa...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/09/14 21:22:52 UTC

elements in SOAP header.

I want that all my web services send information in
header of message SOAP. The best way to treat these
information is to implement a new Provider like
RPCJavaProvider? I want to send user and password
information in SOAP header.

=====
Felipe F. Palma Dias
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/palmadias/

Yahoo! Messenger 6.0 - jogos, emoticons sonoros e muita diversão. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Re: elements in SOAP header.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
That is a question best answered on the Axis list (axis-user@ws.apache.org).