Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/02/15 09:58:31 UTC

Re: svn hangs infra problem

I really think this is a infra problem
for instance I have tried a new check from trunk for rev 732012
I get 50-90% then it hangs.
the most I download is 58 megs.
from another site I download 170 meg file no problem.
I download at 250-300Kb/s

every thing leads me to believe there is a time out or to many uses and
the site can't handle the load.

I have tried this for over a week at all different hours.

any help from infra people would be helpful.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 2/13/2010 9:09 AM:

Re: svn hangs infra problem

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The best in such cases is to
1) check http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
2) open an infra ticket on Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
With of course as much as possible details

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: svn hangs infra problem

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks did not know i could open a jira in infra.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 2/15/2010 2:00 AM: