Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Toralf Lund <to...@pgs.com> on 2011/06/29 17:06:55 UTC

Am I still on the list?

Just a test to see if I'm still on the qpid users list - I'm assuming
the moderator will get this if not. Which I assume to be the case... I
subscribed once 2-3 months ago, then a couple of weeks later I was
unsubscribed for no apparent reason. Then I resubscribed, but I stopped
getting new messages a few days later. I have not asked to be unsubscribed.

Any idea what is going on?

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 06/30/2011 09:21 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> There is a method for moderators to get a list of users on the list,
> I'll mail you about it.

Was anyone able to verify whether or not toralf.lund@pgs.com is
subscribed to the list?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
There is a method for moderators to get a list of users on the list,
I'll mail you about it.

Robbie

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 06/30/2011 05:51 PM, Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> I am also a moderator but don't really recall this particular email.

Do you have access to a list of subscribers? Did anyone else approve

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am also a moderator but don't really recall this particular email.

Rajith

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Re: Am I still on the list?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Toralf,

I checked the list and it appears that you are not subscribed to the
list anymore.
It seems that you have been unsubscribed again and please accept our
apologies for this inconvenience.

As for the reason, I am not sure all though we can see if we could
make some further inquiries.

Regards,

Rajith