Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fabrice Brazier <fa...@apalia.net> on 2012/07/19 10:48:19 UTC

CS source code 3.0.3

Hi Folks,

We are trying to build a customized CloudStack from source code, based on
CloudStack 3.0.3.

On sourceforge, we can find CloudStack sources up to 3.0.2
(CloudStack-source-3.0.2.tar.gz), but there is no 3.0.3. And I understand
that there is no 3.0.3 version on the new Apache git repo.

Should we use the tagged version on GitHub?

https://github.com/CloudStack/CloudStack/zipball/tag-3.0.3

Or is this version already out-of-date (I see that there is still new
commits on the 3.0.3 branch on git.cloud.com)?

Thanks for your help

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Brazier