Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kumarasun Nadar1 <ku...@in.ibm.com> on 2007/08/29 17:23:16 UTC

MarkupCache Issue

Hi All,

In our aplication we are using a filter to populate the HTML <base> tag
with the base URL.
But since the markupcache caches the page markup the base tag is getting
populated incorrectly for 2 different users using different hostnames.

Is there a way wherein we can tell wicket not to cache the base tag and
populate it for each request.

Thanks
kumar

Re: MarkupCache Issue

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
wicket caches markup, that is needed. so what you should do is add a
component in your basepage that outputs the base tag.

-igor