Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com> on 2013/06/20 12:44:56 UTC

Javadocs removed from Chemistry website

Hi all,

because of a security vulnerability in the generated Javadocs we have removed all Javadocs from the Chemistry websites. We will provide an updated version of the current release soon. More information will come. Until then please use local Javadocs from the releases.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jens

Re: Javadocs removed from Chemistry website

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>.
BTW, for completeness, 0.9.0 was released with Javadocs at
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/0.9.0/maven/apidocs/index.html.

Thanks,

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services
Alfresco Software <http://www.alfresco.com>
twitter: @mindthegabz <http://twitter.com/#!/mindthegabz>
blog: http://mindthegab.com

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*

Re: Javadocs removed from Chemistry website

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
HI Gab,

we have fixed the Javadoc issue on the website manually for the most
recent release by rebuilding them with a newer JDK. We have simply removed
all older version.

If you build the new release just take care that you use a JDK that
contains the fix for the security issue. We should be fine then.

Jens

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Jens,