Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sharrissf <st...@terracottatech.com> on 2007/06/08 17:50:26 UTC

Classpath in exec:java

Can someone point me to a sample of executing a java program from exec:java
that requires a jar in the class path that comes from an external package.
In otherwords, manually setting the classpath. This isn't working for me.

<plugin>
       <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
       <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
       <executions>
         <execution>
           <goals>
             <goal>java</goal>
           </goals>
           <phase>process-test-resources</phase>
         </execution>
       </executions>
      <configuration>
        <mainClass>com.tc.object.tools.BootJarTool</mainClass>
        <executable>java</executable>
          <arguments>
            <argument>-classpath</argument>

<argument>${project.build.directory}/dependency/terracotta-trunk/lib/tc.jar</argument>
            <argument>make</argument>
          </arguments>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>