Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@javahispano.org> on 2006/05/23 00:01:15 UTC

roller on tomcat 5.5.16

I update this weekend our tomcats, but i have problems with acegi security
and tomcat 5.5.16. I can login but i canot enter into the "editor" or
"admin" actions, so i went back to the tomcat 5.5.9

Anybody has roller on tomcat 5.5.16?

Re: roller on tomcat 5.5.16

Posted by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@gmail.com>.
I make a mistake. my tomcat also was a 5.5.17.

I use the jdk.1.4.2 and y use roller 2.1.1 and 2.1-incubating version.

I did not a lot of tests, but i'm sure that is an acegi problem becouse the
public part goes perfectly, i can authenticate, but i cannot execute
/editor/*.do

These weekend i will try it again...

Re: roller on tomcat 5.5.16

Posted by George Frink <so...@southernconnections.com>.

Re: roller on tomcat 5.5.16

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
i am not having troubles w/ 5.5.17. however, i have not done extensive
testing.