Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Weisenborn, Christopher M" <Ch...@udri.udayton.edu> on 2013/01/08 23:11:53 UTC

OSGi wrapped JSON jar for Webconsole 4.0.0

Since webconsole 4.0 no longer offers the full variant, I was wonder
where to get an OSGi compatible wrapped JSON jar. I have seen it
mentioned multiple times that it can be acquired through the Apache
Geronimo project. However I can only seem to find it on random sites and
not on the actual Apache Geronimo site or other more official sites.
Anyone know where the Apache Geronimo version or other OSGi wrapped JSON
jar can be found that is on a more official site? By more official I
mean a site that is actually responsible for publishing and maintaining
the jar not just some site it is hosted on.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: OSGi wrapped JSON jar for Webconsole 4.0.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

You can get it from the maven repository [1]

As for the next release, we will again be having an all-in-one bundle which embeds JSON (and other) library. I hope to cut that release soon.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/bundles/json/20090211_1/