Posted to users@maven.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2006/11/29 09:50:54 UTC

Maven and jira report

Hi

I am having trouble getting the issues from jira using the maven-changes-report-plugin. We have Jira Professional, and require an authenticated user to see the issues. I have tried to add webUser and webPasword to the plguin, but i still do not get any issues. I know this has to do with the authentication, because it I access the URL that the plugin uses (as displayed in the output) I do not get any issues, but if I log in to jira and access the same url, I do get the issues. Has anybody run into this and have a workaround?

Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.

Re: Maven and jira report

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi

Have you tried running mvn with the -X flag? There are some debug
statements surrounding the authentication mechanism that might help.

hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having trouble getting the issues from jira using the maven-changes-report-plugin. We have Jira Professional, and require an authenticated user to see the issues. I have tried to add webUser and webPasword to the plguin, but i still do not get any issues. I know this has to do with the authentication, because it I access the URL that the plugin uses (as displayed in the output) I do not get any issues, but if I log in to jira and access the same url, I do get the issues. Has anybody run into this and have a workaround?
>
> Hermod

> This email with attachments is solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
> cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
> customers as a part of an email.
>
> This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
> in the DnB NOR Group.

Dennis Lundberg