Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mary Stevens Pendergest <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/18 18:44:17 UTC

why wont it open

This is not allowing me to open up the squares for operating system, what do I need to do?

Download Apache OpenOffice
(Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)
Select your favorite operating system, language and version:

THOSE LITTLE BLACK ARROWS DO not open ANYTHING

Download full installationDownload language pack

Release: Milestone AOO411m6 | Build ID 9775 | SVN r1617669 | Released 2014-08-21 | Release Notes
Full installation: File size ~ 134 MByte | Signatures and hashes: KEYS, ASC, MD5, SHA256
Language pack: File size ~ 18 MByte | Signatures and hashes: KEYS, ASC, MD5, SHA256

What is a language pack?How to verify the download?Report broken link

Mary

Re: why wont it open

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
mailformary@yahoo.com.invalid>:

> This is not allowing me to open up the squares for operating system, what
> do I need to do?
>

> Download Apache OpenOffice
> (Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)
> Select your favorite operating system, language and version:
>
> THOSE LITTLE BLACK ARROWS DO not open ANYTHING

For me it works at http://www.openoffice.org/download/ with all my web
browsers – Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Operating system=Ubuntu 14.04.
When clicking any of the arrows, a drop-down menu appears where I can
select different operating system, languages or versions.
What web browser did you use?
What is your operating system?