Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by snehil parekh <sn...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 15:08:56 UTC

Conflict issue with the versions of third-party jars provided by Axis2-1.4.1

Hi,

I am working on Axis2-1.4.1 version.
Axis2 provides a set of 3rd party libraries like xerces, xalan , jaxb.

Just wanted to know whether there is any significance of the above mentioned
libraries as our application uses an older version of the above set.

If not please help me provide the turn-around to use both the version, as
migration to latest version is not the possible solution.

Thanks and hope for a quick response.

Thanks.