Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Daniel Cellucci <dw...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 01:24:04 UTC

Hello

Hi there!

I'm a graduate student and I stumbled across this very cool project.
Looking forward to contributing any way I can!

I'm currently working with the 1bitsy, so I tried my hand at writing a BSP
for it to get familiar with the ins and outs of the OS. That totally
failed, so I ended up modding the Olimex example (thank you to whomever
wrote that!). I even have a script up for loading/debugging the image files
(thank you to Marcos and Marco for the objcopy method, it works like a
charm!).

Feel free to check it out here:
https://gitlab.com/cellu_cc/1bitsy-mynewt

Best,
DC

Re: Hello

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Hi Daniel,

thanks for joining. I hope our project keeps you entertained.

> On Jan 4, 2018, at 3:24 AM, Daniel Cellucci <dw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there!
>
> I'm a graduate student and I stumbled across this very cool project.
> Looking forward to contributing any way I can!
>
> I'm currently working with the 1bitsy, so I tried my hand at writing a BSP
> for it to get familiar with the ins and outs of the OS. That totally
> failed, so I ended up modding the Olimex example (thank you to whomever
> wrote that!). I even have a script up for loading/debugging the image files
> (thank you to Marcos and Marco for the objcopy method, it works like a
> charm!).

It certainly is easier to copy BSPs rather than writing one from scratch.
Are you using Black Magic Probe as your JTAG?