Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Rajesh Chandramohan <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2016/05/02 08:28:59 UTC

Re: How many concurrent connection knox supports

Any inputs on this regard for load testing knox  \Rajesh

    On Thursday, 28 April 2016 2:20 PM, Rajesh Chandramohan <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi ,
 We like to know or test Knox proxy no. of concurrent connection available and how we can tune that.  It must be managed by  jetty threads and default is 254 as per the code. Can anybody elaborate how does it manage the connections .
How exactly we should be doing load testing for knox. \Rajesh

Re: How many concurrent connection knox supports

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajesh -

Sorry for the delayed response.
Please see the gateway.threadpool.max configuration parameter in [1].

The Jetty QueuedThreadPool creates the number of threads indicated in that
parameter upon startup.
Required connections beyond that number - default 254 - will be queued.

Hope that is helpful.

[1].
http://knox.apache.org/books/knox-0-9-0/user-guide.html#Gateway+Server+Configuration

--larry