Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 16:03:25 UTC

abdera web

Hi,

this weekend I've been working on the abdera web and I'd like to know your
opinion. Currently, the content is managed by confluence and I've modified
the apache directory template. The work is not finished yet but once the
page style will be defined the content can be added by confluence.

I endose a screen capture but if you can't see it, I've uploaded it to:

http://thinkincode.net/abdera-web.png

Regards

Re: abdera web

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. See if you can work the Apache Incubator logo into there
somehow.  Also, see if you can reduce some of the vertical space taken
up by the header... not a lot, just make it a bit less prominent.  Other
than that, I quite like it.

- James

Re: abdera web

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'm going to try it. By the way, the directory template is too much
static, I mean, the content background is an image so the navigation bar is
not liquid and the link names must have a maximum length too much short. I'm
working to avoid this restriction.

http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/content-backgound.png

http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: abdera web