Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Naquin, Beth" <Be...@morpho.com> on 2002/05/21 19:56:15 UTC

Form Validation and Descriptor File

I am new to cocoon and any help is appreciated!

Where can I find more information about form validation and the descriptor
file?  The cocoon documentation mentions 'javadocs', but what are these and
where can I find them?

I need to validate a form, then if the input is valid, send a request to a
servlet to launch actions on a database.  Info from the servelet must be
displayed on the next xsp page that is shown in the browser.

Any ideas/examples on how to do this?

Beth Naquin
SAGEM MORPHO Inc.
1145 Broadway Plaza STE 200
Tacoma, WA 98402

253-597-8245

Re: Form Validation and Descriptor File

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/apidocs/

> I need to validate a form, then if the input is valid, send a request to a
> servlet to launch actions on a database.  Info from the servelet must be
> displayed on the next xsp page that is shown in the browser.
>
> Any ideas/examples on how to do this?

Several such examples are included with the Apache Cocoon
distribution.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l