Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by HU...@LILLY.COM on 2001/12/18 15:06:53 UTC

Pop up windows

I'm using the WebPagePortlet to  bring in some web content.  The HTML has
hrefs with relative URLS.  Jetspeed does a great job of making full URLs
of these hrefs so they will work in Jetspeed.

I use the target="_blank" to make the link pop up into a new window.  This
works but I am unable to use javascript with the href tag to control the
window.  I want to get rid of the menubar, URL, etc...  Is there a clean
way to do this?  The only thing I have tried is to use DIV tags with an
onclick method instead of the href.  I've had some success but it seems
pretty messy.

Does anyone have a clean way of doing this?

-Jim

Re: Pop up windows

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
I tried add a javascript in jetspeed, and i add it in a default.vm, and it
is working well..

but the it is only a rollover image, and like a hide and show tree ...

and work well..

But, i never try your way...

Frans