Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/05 23:44:51 UTC

Re: Do Apache Camel needs a SAP integration?

I think the problem is to add the dependency "org.sap/sap-jco/x.y.z" to an
ASF maven repository. Without it, we cannot build this component. Because
of this, I see no way to host this component at camel-extra. :-(

Best,
Christian

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it can and it's probably the best option.

Hadrian

Hadrian Zbarcea
Principal Software Architect
Talend, Inc
http://coders.talend.com/
http://camelbot.blogspot.com/

Re: Do Apache Camel needs a SAP integration?

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I don't think hosting at the asf is an option (if that's what you meant)
but Romain's proposal works and is imho the best option.

Hadrian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Björn Bength <bj...@gmail.com>.
Hi