Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/13 00:16:03 UTC

where is the log for initialization phase? Spring bean's init()

I add some log in bean's init() method, however, it never shows up in vmops.log
Where can I log for initialization phase?

I am using ' mvn  -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run' to start mgmt server

Re: where is the log for initialization phase? Spring bean's init()

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Pl. do that if possible, I cannot see debug messages during the
startup of mgmt server.

Regards.

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
    <listener>