Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 17:20:35 UTC

Bug with POS tagger in Sandbox

Hi guys,

I don't think there is a separate list for the sandbox so I am sending to
the main one. I've found a problem with the HMM Tagger which generates :

    at org.apache.uima.examples.tagger.Viterbi.process(Viterbi.java:328)

when I analyze the following sentence "pH The test." (tokenized as
[pH][The][test][.])

Who usually looks after that part of the code?

Thanks

Julien

--
DigitalPebble Ltd
http://www.digitalpebble.com

Re: Bug with POS tagger in Sandbox

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Julien Nioche wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I don't think there is a separate list for the sandbox so I am sending to
> the main one. I've found a problem with the HMM Tagger which generates :
>
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
>     at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:323)
>     at org.apache.uima.examples.tagger.Viterbi.process(Viterbi.java:328)
>
> when I analyze the following sentence "pH The test." (tokenized as
> [pH][The][test][.])
>
> Who usually looks after that part of the code?
>
> Thanks
>
> Julien

Julien, is this with the latest version of the tagger (as of
last Friday, I think)?  If so, please open a Jira issue.
Thanks.

--Thilo