Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Bro. Luby D. Jackson" <ld...@eastex.net> on 2015/06/21 20:03:03 UTC

Page Numbering Feature

I have the latest update/upgrade of OO.  I have tried to follow the
online help section but I don't know how to add page numbers.  Is there
a simple way/method to auto add page numbering to this great software?

Re: Page Numbering Feature

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Would somebody kindly forward the above message to ldjackson@eastex.net as his email provider is refusing emails from my ISP.

-