Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Len Bellemore <Le...@ControlCircle.com> on 2013/07/05 10:57:46 UTC

Virtual Router Firewall Logs

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where the virtual router logs firewall access requests?  I guess it would be an iptables log of some sort.

I don't see much in /var/log/messages other than rules being applied.

Many Thanks

Len

________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from Control Circle Ltd, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the ControlCircle e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes

RE: Virtual Router Firewall Logs

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Currently firewall access on VR is not logged.
You can raise feature request for adding log option for ingress/egress firewall rules.
While adding firewall rules user  can have option enableLog/disableLog. By default logs will be disabled.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.