Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Samuel Arnod-Prin <sa...@dxd2.com> on 2003/08/27 14:45:16 UTC

Bug with IIS/JK2... isapi_redirector2.dll is not up-to-date !!!!

Hello,

I've discovered a bug using JK2 with IIS5 and I've heard of this bug on
older messages of the list...
The isapi_redirector2.dll available on jakarta.apache.org is older than
the patch that correct it...
Where could I download the latest version ??? Or could someone send it
to me ?? I have no environment to build it from source ;o(

Remember : this bug corrupts file that are uploaded from forms... a few
bytes are corrupted and the result is that the whole file is corrupted ;o(

thank you for helpin, I can't find anything using google, you are my
latest help :o)

Re: Bug with IIS/JK2... isapi_redirector2.dll is not up-to-date !!!!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Did you configure according to
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/doc/jk2/insta
llhowto.html