Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2002/02/25 18:33:11 UTC

Tomcat 4.1-dev changes

I was wondering if there is any documentation for what changes are
proposed for tomcat 4.1-dev.  Looking through CVS and looking through
this list I can't find anything.

Is there a definitive list of new features, changes, etc.?

What is the status of the 4.1-dev branch development?

I have seen a number of changes in the Tomcat 4.1-dev branch,
but little if any discussion about those changes.  Things just
appear as they get committed.

Regards,

Glenn