Posted to user@struts.apache.org by B Manikandan <ma...@wipro.com> on 2001/07/16 20:46:44 UTC

Error deploying struts in a war file

Hi,
   My application which uses struts and EJB was working when the
application was in their directories.]
Now as part of deployment we made EJB jar's and a WAR file having
struts.jar.

But the application gives an exception saying that ActionServlet class
was not found.

What are the steps to be taken to ensure that WAR and EJB JAR in an EAR
will work ?

Mani

Re: Error deploying struts in a war file

Posted by "Michael Q. Ma" <mi...@soprano.com.au>.
As Craig pointed this issue out early, the struts.jar should be placed
under WEB-INF/lib.

Michael