Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/08/14 20:32:07 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release HttpComponents Client Android port 4.3.5 based on RC1

The vote to release Release HttpComponents Client Android port 4.3.5
based on RC1 has passed with the following results

+1 (3 binding votes in total)
Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk -at- apache.org> *
Sebastian Bazley <sebb -at- apache.org> *
Asankha C. Perera <asankha -at- apache.org> *

no other votes

* binding votes

Original voting thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hc-dev/201408.mbox/%
3C1407794083.32414.3.camel%40ubuntu%3E

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release HttpComponents Client Android port 4.3.5 based on RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry I didn't get around to reviewing soon enough but I am glad that
we have enough votes!

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com