Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 12:25:23 UTC

Re: Consumer wait for next batched messages for several seconds?

if you are acking the messages, new messages will get dispatched as
they are acknowledged. The broker trys to maintain the 1000 (which is
the default prefetch) buffered messages on a consumer.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com