Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mieke Banderas <mi...@gamebox.net> on 2005/05/18 15:35:48 UTC

List Nanny

Matt Galvin said:

>On 5/17/05, Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com> wrote:
>> am i the only one getting this annoying spam from the tomcat lisy?
>
>No, I have gotten like 100 of them, it's getting really annoying.

What is the adress of the list nanny? I can't seem to find it. Such a
problem like we currently experience should have been blocked serverside
days ago.

Re: List Nanny

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.
The problem has now been resolved. There was an announcement about it this
morning.

The "list nanny" put in a blocking rule on Tuesday but it took several hours
to get to the top of the queue and take effect.

Rhino

Re: List Nanny

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Mieke Banderas wrote:

> What is the adress of the list nanny? I can't seem to find it. Such a
> problem like we currently experience should have been blocked serverside
> days ago.

See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=111639963131255&w=2
for info.