Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/05/26 13:13:51 UTC

source="1.5" in ant build

Hi All,

I apologize by advance if this has already been discussed

I wonder if at some point we should not use source='1.5' in ant build.xm
files now that officialy we do not anymore support jdk 1.4.
I know that auto unboxing does not rally everyone. So, what are your
opininons ?

Jacques

Re: source="1.5" in ant build

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes, this was needing to be done. I did a search/replace and committed in SVN rev 541997.

-David