Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Java Programmer <jp...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 09:30:04 UTC

How to generate 403 Forbidden?

Hello,
How can I generate 403 Forbidden or other codes (404 etc.) on
Exception? I think I should set headers and set redirect to true, but
anyone have working example?

Best regards,
Adr

Re: How to generate 403 Forbidden?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
ahh i looked to quickly :)

i though 1 does it more in the old way (AbortWithHttpStatusException)
and the AbortWithWebErrorCodeException with a much cleaner way of doing
(everything in a RequestTarget)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
for example InternalErrorPage already does that:

protected void configureResponse()
    {
        super.configureResponse();

getWebRequestCycle().getWebResponse().getHttpServletResponse().setStatus(
                HttpServletResponse.SC_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR);
    }

and we have 2:
AbortWithWebErrorCodeException
AbortWithHttpStatusException

why 2? i dont know i think we need to clean up here.... (eelco? igor? who
was first ;) )

johan

Posted by Iman Rahmatizadeh <im...@gmail.com>.
throw new AbortWithHttpStatusException(403,true);

Iman