Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr> on 2005/04/13 11:19:21 UTC

Mail archive > spam problem

Hello!

I subscribed to the mailling list in october 2004, since january 2005 i
have recevide a lot of spam. And finally i try in google my e mail
adress ..... and google found it three time uncrypted

mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-myfaces-user/
200501.mbox/%3C41FE67D0.1050100@sigems.fr%3E
mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-myfaces-user/
200501.mbox/%3C41FE059B.8020105@sigems.fr%3E
incubator.apache.org/mail/myfaces-user/200503

Please can you delete this mail, or encrypted my e mail adress.

Thank a lot for your repply,

Adrien