Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by RKR <Ra...@infosys.com> on 2008/10/11 12:52:13 UTC

Binding web service in esb:Problem in accessing new wsdl

Hi,
I want to bind a web service in esb. For this I am using servicemix-http
component. I have my web service up and running. This is my xbean.xml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans  xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
        xmlns:test="http://swebservice.samples.servicemix.apache.org">

    <classpath>
        <location>.</location>
    </classpath>

	    <http:endpoint service="test:HelloTestService"
		           endpoint="HelloTestPort"
		                  role="provider"
		       locationURI="http://localhost:9090/hello"
			   soap="true"
	              	   soapAction=""
wsdlResource="http://localhost:9090/hello/?wsdl" />

	 <http:endpoint service="test:MyConsumerService"
		   endpoint="HelloWebService"
		   role="consumer"
		   targetService="test:HelloTestService"
	locationURI="http://localhost:9091/services/HelloWebService"
	   soap="true"
	   defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
	   wsdlResource="http://localhost:9090/hello/?wsdl" />
</beans>
I created the service assembly successfully and depployed it successfully
too but when i tried to see the new wsdl file. It is giving me this error.

HTTP ERROR: 404
Unable to find requested resource
RequestURI=/services/HelloWebService/main.wsdl

Powered by Jetty://

Do i need any entry in the http pom file. Please help me in resolving this
issue.

Thanks.

Re: Binding web service in esb:Problem in accessing new wsdl

Posted by "Lukasz Dywicki (splatch)" <l....@pocztowy.pl>.
Hello RKR,
I had the same problem. My resolution was copy of wsdl into my classpath for
consumer. This may be bug, you can add JIRA issue for this. I am not sure
who is guilty - propably
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/resources.html
Spring Resource Abstraction .

You can also use:
<bean id="resource" class="org.springframework.core.io.UrlResource">
  <constructor-arg index="0" type="java.net.URL"
value="http://destination.url/some.wsdl" />
</bean>

and:
<http:endpoint service="test:MyConsumerService"
  endpoint="HelloWebService"
  role="consumer"
  targetService="test:HelloTestService"
  locationURI="http://localhost:9091/services/HelloWebService"
  soap="true"
  defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
  wsdlResource="#resource" />

RKR wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to bind a web service in esb. For this I am using servicemix-http
> component. I have my web service up and running. This is my xbean.xml file
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>

> <beans  xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>         xmlns:test="http://swebservice.samples.servicemix.apache.org">
>
>     <classpath>
>         <location>.</location>
>     </classpath>
>
> 	    <http:endpoint service="test:HelloTestService"
> 		           endpoint="HelloTestPort"
> 		                  role="provider"
> 		       locationURI="http://localhost:9090/hello"
> 			   soap="true"
> 	              	   soapAction=""
> wsdlResource="http://localhost:9090/hello/?wsdl" />
>
> 	 <http:endpoint service="test:MyConsumerService"
> 		   endpoint="HelloWebService"
> 		   role="consumer"
> 		   targetService="test:HelloTestService"
> 	locationURI="http://localhost:9091/services/HelloWebService"
> 	   soap="true"
> 	   defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
> 	   wsdlResource="http://localhost:9090/hello/?wsdl" />
> </beans>
> I created the service assembly successfully and depployed it successfully
> too but when i tried to see the new wsdl file. It is giving me this error.
>
> HTTP ERROR: 404
> Unable to find requested resource
> RequestURI=/services/HelloWebService/main.wsdl
>
> Powered by Jetty://
>
> Do i need any entry in the http pom file. Please help me in resolving this
> issue.
>
> Thanks.

-----
Lukasz Dywicki,