Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/27 02:09:42 UTC

Latest jetty

Since we are now on latest Java JDK can we move to Jetty 9?

Thoughts ?

Bill Bell
Sent from mobile

Re: Latest jetty

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 7/27/2014 8:37 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
> I found SOLR-4839 so we'll use that issue.

I hope you have better luck than I did.  It wasn't a simple matter of
upgrading the jars and locating simple API changes, a job that I've
tackled a few times.  More extensive knowledge of jetty will be
required, knowledge that I do not have.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Latest jetty

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
I found SOLR-4839 so we'll use that issue.

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <
shalinmangar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, we are on Java7 so we can move now. I'll open an issue.
>

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Since we are now on latest Java JDK can we move to Jetty 9?
>>
>> Thoughts ?
>>
>> Bill Bell
>> Sent from mobile
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Latest jetty

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we are on Java7 so we can move now. I'll open an issue.

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since we are now on latest Java JDK can we move to Jetty 9?
>
> Thoughts ?
>
> Bill Bell
> Sent from mobile

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.