Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2001/11/01 21:57:41 UTC

Re: mod_random_chunk

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Gary Benson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you remove the "#define HTTPD_TEST_REQUIRE_APACHE 2" from
> mod_random_chunk.c then it compiles and runs successfully but does not
> pass the tests. It seems that it is not sending any headers: should it
> be?

it would need to call ap_send_http_header(r); #ifdef APACHE1

and also notice this, not sure if it matters at all...
        else if (len == 0) {
            /* 1.x version used to do this; but chunk_filter does now */
#if 0
            ap_bsetflag(r->connection->client, B_CHUNK, 0);
            ap_bsetflag(r->connection->client, B_CHUNK, 1);
#endif
        }

Re: mod_random_chunk

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> On Thursday 01 November 2001 12:57 pm, Doug MacEachern wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Gary Benson wrote:
> > >
> > > If you remove the "#define HTTPD_TEST_REQUIRE_APACHE 2" from
> > > mod_random_chunk.c then it compiles and runs successfully but does not
> > > pass the tests. It seems that it is not sending any headers: should it
> > > be?
> >
> > it would need to call ap_send_http_header(r); #ifdef APACHE1
>
> You could actually call that function in 1.3 or 2.0, the 2.0 version
> is a no-op though.

Thanks guys; I had hoped it might be something really simple like that.
Fix coming up soon....

Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]

Re: mod_random_chunk

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Thursday 01 November 2001 12:57 pm, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Gary Benson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > If you remove the "#define HTTPD_TEST_REQUIRE_APACHE 2" from
> > mod_random_chunk.c then it compiles and runs successfully but does not
> > pass the tests. It seems that it is not sending any headers: should it
> > be?
>
> it would need to call ap_send_http_header(r); #ifdef APACHE1

You could actually call that function in 1.3 or 2.0, the 2.0 version is a no-op
though.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org